Case Study - Seniors' Homes
Becoming and remaining the reference in commercial, industrial and institutional painting and epoxy coating application in Montreal is done by constantly improving and listening to our customers’ needs.
Every job site has its challenges. The success of a company depends on how it deals with these challenges and the strategies it uses to get there. An agile and efficient approach is one of the keys to our professionalism and the quality of our services.
What better way to demonstrate our project management expertise than by presenting a case study related to our epoxy system application services.
“Brisson Peinture is first and foremost a team effort where everyone participates in the success of the company. Efficiency, pleasure and altruism are three values that guide our operations. Caroline Malo, General Manager
Montreal epoxy service
Brisson Peinture submitted a submission to offer its epoxy coating services in Montreal in seven senior citizens’ homes. The particularity of this submission, presented by the general contractor Pomerleau, was that it had to contain a formal estimate on seven Seniors’ Homes. The seven Seniors’ Homes cover the greater Montreal area from Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts in the North, through Mirabel and Laval-des-Rapides in the South to L’Assomption in the East.
Challenges related to the project – human approach
- Develop an efficient logistics of the painting and epoxy flooring work sequences for the seven Senior Citizens’ Houses.
- Coordinate the execution of the work in an agile manner within a tight time frame.
- Manage 13 crews of house painters and epoxy flooring applicators across a large territory.
- Obtaining the epoxy systems required in the plans and specifications in a context of generalized stock shortage for all trades, mainly due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Strategies deployed by Brisson Peinture
- Establish a strategic route for the movement of teams and the delivery of materials and equipment.
- Maximize the follow-up of work in progress with a tight schedule.
- Optimize communication between team members by promoting a pleasant and altruistic work atmosphere.
- Create an inventory of epoxy systems to prevent material shortages.