Project coordinator - Gatineau
Posting date: September 20, 2023
The feminine form is used for ease of reading.
The Project Coordinator works very closely with the Operations Director and the Project Manager, who are responsible for the efficient running of construction sites. The coordinator’s role is to ensure that procedures are followed, so that construction sites get off to a good start, and that documentation is completed assiduously. She will also be responsible for the site management tool we use.
The Project Coordinator is also in contact with customers, suppliers and subcontractors, to ensure a smooth transition from contract acceptance to site start-up. She also closely follows up with painters, coordinating hiring.
Please send your resume to the following address: email@example.com
Job description & responsibilities
- Update weekly follow-up tables, schedules and requested extras.
- Feed the TEAMS files for each job site with information relevant to the smooth running of the project (plans, forms, etc.)
- Schedule and prepare kick-off meetings
- Enter information in our database and in the customer’s software (Procore, Maestro, TEAMS, Excel, SmartUse….)
- Provide all documentation required by customers
- Documentation of technical and material safety data sheets
- Negotiate supplier prices
- Responsible for work orders (WO) receiving, filing and forwarding to customers
- Support project manager in all requests
- Travaille en équipe
- Débrouillardise, autonomie et sens de l’initiative
- Agir avec ouverture et bienveillance
- Agile et orienté vers les résultats
- Excellente gestion du temps et des priorités
- Education in construction, administration or relevant work experience with a contractor, specialized or general.
- Strong interest in project management